New York Inadequate Security Accidents Lawyers
Every tenant has the right to feel dutifully protected when they come home to their building. And every shopper has the right to feel safe in stores. Unfortunately, every year there are countless on-premises accidents and attacks that could have been avoided had more security been on hand. Landlords, property owners, and store proprietors all have obligations to keep their residents, visitors and customers safe. If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident or crime that could have been prevented with appropriate security, you are entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages as well as for your pain and suffering. Let the inadequate security attorneys at Kaplan Lawyers PC get you the justice you deserve.
At Kaplan Lawyers PC, we’ve dealt with a wide array of scenarios. We know that you deserve to be protected, and can help advocate your claim in court if you’ve been hurt in any of the following ways:
- Inadequate lighting or alarm systems enabled intrusion
- Security cameras malfunctioned
- Inadequate locks led to intrusion
- Insufficient bouncers led to a bar fight / attack
- Insufficient security guards led to an injury in a commercial space
- Inexperienced or incompetent security guards failed to properly assess and prevent risk
- Inadequate perimeter fencing led to a break-in
Contact Kaplan Lawyers PC
These are just some cases we have experience in handling. If you think your injury was the result of inadequate security, contact us and we will evaluate your claim. Our consultations are always free, so you’ve got nothing to lose. If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s negligence, they may be legally liable to cover your expenses. At Kaplan Lawyers PC, we waive all fees if we can’t secure the compensation you deserve. Contact us today.