NYC Cerebral Palsy Attorneys
If you believe a doctor’s negligence was the root cause of your baby’s Cerebral Palsy, you are likely entitled to compensation to pay for the significant medical expenses and pain and suffering caused by the doctor’s error. The cerebral palsy attorneys at Kaplan Lawyers PC can evaluate and advocate on your behalf to win your claim. While Cerebral Palsy is incurable, there are many great treatment options that can raise the standard of living for a child that suffers from this condition. We can win you the benefits you need to cover your current medical expenses and ensure that your child experiences a lifetime of high-quality care.
What Can Cause Cerebral Palsy?
- Standard Medical Malpractice: Labor and delivery is a long and complicated process that requires constant vigilance. If your attending physicians fail to routinely check vital signs, or the body position of the baby, they may miss out on taking the necessary, preventative steps in keeping your baby safe.
- Physical Trauma: Tools such as forceps and vacuum extractors are often used to aid during the final moments of childbirth. If these tools were used too aggressively, the doctor runs the risk of physically harming the baby.
- Misuse of Medication: Doctors and nurses must regulate all vital levels in both mother and child during labor. Failure to accurately do so can lead to wrongful administrations of medicine which can cause Cerebral Palsy.
Contact Kaplan Lawyers PC
Remember, we represent claims of medical malpractice regardless of origin. If you’ve suffered due to any of the reasons above, or feel like the hospital that treated you was responsible for harming your baby in any way, please contact us for a free consultation. You and your baby deserve to be provided for during your time of need, and at Kaplan Lawyers PC we will do everything in our power to enforce your legal rights.
Call Now for a Free Case Evaluation!(212) 563-1900 (NYC) (516) 399-2364 (Nassau County) (347) 758-9011 (Brooklyn) (631) 619-5309 (Suffolk County) (917) 382-9212 (Queens)
- Those Long Shifts Are Making Even Healthcare Workers SickOctober 2, 2018
- New York Not Faring Well in Hospital Safety RankingsJune 1, 2018
- Legionnaire’s Disease Outbreak in the South BronxAugust 4, 2015
- Medical Malpractice in the Military CommunityApril 30, 2015
- Nursing Home AbuseApril 15, 2015