Attorney Jared S. Kaplan has focused his career on advancing his legal knowledge though the day to day practice of law. His career started in litigation, so Jared is aware of the pitfalls in litigation and uses that knowledge in the representation of his clients in complex matters. Jared also has widespread experience working with large lending institutions and private lenders, preparing the complex documents necessary to close of the transaction.
Jared is a partner in the law firm of Kaplan Lawyers PC in Syosset, New York. In addition to representing clients, he oversees the daily operations of the firm, leading to a keen understanding of the nuances of running a business. This skill has been honed as general counsel of Appellate Settlement Services, Inc. in Syosset, New York.
- Admitted to Practice in NY 2003
- New York Law School, NY – Graduated 2002
- University of Maryland, MD – Graduated 1998
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Injured Workers’ Bar Association
- The New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- American Association for Justice