Social Security Disability Benefits For Veterans
If you have served in the American military, and your disability now prevents you from working, you are entitled to veteran benefits upon your return. What you may not know, however, is how many different veteran benefit programs are available. The Veteran Benefits attorneys at Kaplan Lawyers PC are here to help veterans find the services that will provide for them during their time of need.
The veteran benefit process can be complex and difficult to understand and navigate. We can help you obtain and complete all required paperwork and will aggressively advocate your claim. Your disability may keep you from working, but it does not have to mean the end of a comfortable life. We can help secure for you the compensation that you need and deserve.
Types of Benefits
- Financial Social Security Disability Benefits: Financial SSD benefits are calculated using the percentage of Social Security taxes that were deducted from your wages over the course of your career. To learn more about how much you may be entitled to, contact the skilled professionals at Kaplan Lawyers PC.
- Disability Benefits: Disability benefits provide for those disabled that were able to work five of the last ten years. The five years need not have been consecutive. After two years on Social Security Disability benefits, those eligible will automatically be enrolled in Medicare.
- Medical Social Security Disability Benefits: Either Medicare or Medicaid will provide for those whose service injuries preclude them from rejoining the workplace. If you’ve lost your medical insurance, this may be the best route for you. Supplementary medical insurance can also be applied for in some cases.
- Social Security Disability Benefits for Widows and Widowers: If you are between 50 and 60 years old, and have lost your spouse, you may be entitled to benefits if your spouse worked long enough to qualify. The compassionate team of attorneys at Kaplan Lawyers PC can help you figure out whether or not you are eligible.
If you have served our country, then you have put your life on the line for the people of America. Now, you and your loved ones deserve to be provided for. Don’t struggle unnecessarily trying to figure out the legal side of this process alone. At Kaplan Lawyers PC, we can help evaluate your situation and find Social Security disability benefits for veterans that will provide the most comprehensive coverage for you and your family. Our consultations are free, and we charge no fees if we’re unable to win your case.
Call Now for a Free Case Evaluation!(212) 563-1900 (NYC) (516) 399-2364 (Nassau County) (347) 758-9011 (Brooklyn) (631) 619-5309 (Suffolk County) (917) 382-9212 (Queens)
- Amid Construction Boom, NYC “Kicks the Can” on Construction Safety Training December 10, 2018
- Avoid These Toys When Buying Christmas Gifts in 2018 December 3, 2018
- How THC Puts Drivers on Par with Alzheimer’s Patients November 26, 2018
- Follow These Guidelines for a Safe Thanksgiving November 19, 2018
- New York’s Limousine Tragedy Opens up Fundamental Safety Questions November 5, 2018