NYC Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Lawyers
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome affects the hand and fingers, and is often caused by repetitive stress. Over the years, workers tasked with performing the same, painstaking actions develop aches, numbness and sometimes even paralysis in the affected areas.
The carpal tunnel syndrome attorneys at Kaplan Lawyers PC know how difficult it can be trying to work through this condition. If Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is keeping you from work, we can help you recover a portion of your wages as you recover. If your condition is chronic, we can help you fight for compensation that will keep you financially stable and help provide ongoing medical care.
It’s sometimes difficult to prove to an employer or insurance company that your condition was both caused by work and also prevents you from continued work. At Kaplan Lawyers PC, we know that the pain from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is often severe enough to wake one from their sleep. Because of this, we’re ready to fight aggressively to enforce your rights. We know that over the course of a career, the body can take on an enormous amount of stress, and if your pain prohibits you from earning money, we believe that you should be provided for.
We’ve handled countless cases where Carpal Tunnel Syndrome has forced workers out of the job force. Here are some jobs where Carpal Tunnel Syndrome seems more prevalent:
- Computer & Office Work: Typing is one of the most common causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. If you work in an office, and are inputting massive amounts of data each day, the stress will take a toll on the nerves in your hands.
- Electrical & Wiring Work: Threading thin wires through small apertures on a consistent basis is hard labor for the fingers and hands. Many electricians suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome due to the meticulous nature of their work.
- Fine Motor Tools Work: Dentistry, among other professions, requires the use of small mechanical tools. Tightly gripping equipment that vibrates can expedite repetitive stress, and is a leading cause of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
If you or a loved one suffers from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome caused by these, or any other professions, contact Kaplan Lawyers PC today.
If you’re unsure whether or not you’ve got a valid claim, your best bet may be contacting us for a free consultation. We can help evaluate your claim and advocate your case. You have worked hard for your entire life. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is the unfortunate result of all that hard work. If you are no longer able to provide for yourself or your family, you may be eligible for benefits that can alleviate your financial concerns. The consultation is free and if we’re unable to win your case, there are no legal fees.
Call Now for a Free Case Evaluation!(212) 563-1900 (NYC) (516) 399-2364 (Nassau County) (347) 758-9011 (Brooklyn) (631) 619-5309 (Suffolk County) (917) 382-9212 (Queens)
- OSHA Unveils 2017’s Top Ten Most-Cited Workplace Safety StandardsDecember 18, 2017
- Is Workers’ Comp Letting Down Injured Workers?December 3, 2017
- An App for Heavy Lifting is Now Available for your Mobile DeviceOctober 20, 2017
- The Gig Economy Leaves Many Workers UnprotectedAugust 24, 2017
- Remote Work and Workplace SafetyAugust 14, 2017