Attorney Bart D. Kaplan has more than thirty-five years of experience in the field of law. Bart is a partner in the law firm of Kaplan Lawyers PC and has had his own firm from 1976 to the present day demonstrating his ability to provide expert legal services through the ever-changing legal environment.
In addition to handling the challenges of running a law firm, Bart has developed a mortgage brokerage group, growing the enterprise from two people to over 150 people. Not only did this provide Bart with the extensive knowledge of every aspect of the law, but it also led him to become an expert in growing and managing a successful business.
Bart has dedicated himself to civic and social organizations in addition to his legal and business interests. Having a passion for tennis, Bart has used that to found the North Shore Sweethearts Tennis Tournament, which has raised more than 1.5 million dollars to benefit The Diabetes Research Institute. In addition, he was a co-founder of Schneider Children’s Hospital in New Hyde park, New York.
- Admitted to Practice in NY 1976
- Brooklyn Law School, NY – Graduated 1975
- C.W. Post, NY – Graduated 1970
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Injured Workers’ Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association Ethics Committee
- The New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Real Property Bar Association
- American Association for Justice