John began his career in the insurance claims industry in 1990, initially working for the insurance carrier Robert Plan. For the past 18 years John was employed with a prominent personal injury law firm in New York. He advocated on behalf of injured clients injured in vehicle accidents, construction accidents, workers compensation and social security disability. His diverse background enables him to evaluate complex liability related claims and bring resolution to claims in a record time frame.
John has personally handled thousands of clients who were victims of another’s negligence and fights relentlessly for their rights. John enjoys bringing closure to a client’s matter so that the injured party can move forward with their life. In his spare time he enjoys participating in community activities such as coaching, mentoring and has real passion for supporting the American Cancer Society.
Areas of Expertise:
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, New York Attended 2011 – 2012
- Geneseo State University, New York – Graduated 1990
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Injured Workers’ Bar Association
- The New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- American Association for Justice