Toxic Exposure Injury Lawyers In NYC
The workplace is often filled with byproducts or ambient debris that could cause damage or contain damaging toxins. Whether you sustained chemical burns, or injuries and illnesses stemming from the inhalation of injurious airborne fumes, workers with toxic exposure injuries are qualified for workers’ compensation benefits.
Exposure to these toxins can result in the need for prolonged medical care and significant time missed from work. The workers’ compensation attorneys at Kaplan Lawyers PC can help you to receive the medical care that you need and maximize the potential of your benefits claim, recovering your potential earnings and providing for all related medical bills. It’s important, in times of injury, to seek an experienced, knowledgeable, and compassionate workers’ compensation lawyer that will be with you every step of the way.
Toxic Exposures and Related Diseases
Not all forms of toxic exposure become immediately apparent. Often, the side-effects of being exposed to dangerous chemicals only manifest at later dates. We specialize in establishing your claim and solidifying your ability to attaining benefits. If you’ve got any of the following conditions or illnesses, it’s important to contact the toxic exposure injury attorneys at Kaplan Lawyers PC:
- Kidney disease
- Lead poisoning
- Liver disease
- Chemical burns
- Skin and eye exposure injuries
- Respiratory complications
- Lead poisoning
- Other toxic exposure-related injuries or illnesses
Contact the toxic exposure injury attorneys at Kaplan Lawyers PC for a free consultation. Exposure to toxins is a very real danger, and if you’ve been harmed by on-the-job toxic exposure you deserve the best medical care as well as financial assistance during your recovery.
Call Now for a Free Case Evaluation!(212) 563-1900 (NYC) (516) 399-2364 (Nassau County) (347) 758-9011 (Brooklyn) (631) 619-5309 (Suffolk County) (917) 382-9212 (Queens)
- Concerns Continue in NYC over Sanitation Industry’s Safety RecordAugust 27, 2018
- Hearing Loss Plagues Older Construction WorkersAugust 6, 2018
- Would Rideshare Pay Rules in NY Impact Labor, Safety?July 31, 2018
- Is It Dangerous to Be a Night Owl?July 17, 2018
- New York & Atlantic Discrimination Lawsuit Alleges Lax Working and Safety PracticesMarch 12, 2018